Friday, January 21, 2011

SCROOL'S

Scrool's is a new store with fun, unique clothing designed with the artistic flair of Neyza Zahm. I was curious about the name of the store so I asked the designer. She said, "A great person I met once told me that I could start thinking about creating my own brand and using it wisely. That person gave me strength to believe in my work so I created a style without a name. I asked her to help me out with a name and she naturally said SCROOL. This was with no meaning and mysterious, simple and sounds good. I accepted her creativity because I trusted her from the beginning."

Neyza considers her design style as simple, cute with nice textures and mixing colors to do art.


Winter Dress Red

Primavera Dress

Unusual Outfit Red


Neyza is hoping to have a fashion show of her designs in the near future. Take some time and go check out Scrool's for some hip, fun fashions.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Maritima/33/161/22

No comments:

Post a Comment