Saturday, February 5, 2011

INFINITI MIRIHI, OWNER, OF MARY JANE SHOES

I have the honor of working with and talking to Infiniti Mirihi owner and designer of Mary Jane Shoes! If you have not been to her store then I urge you to visit. She has shoes for everyone and with Valentines Day fast approaching this is a perfect place to buy your lover or partner some dancing shoes!!. Single on Valentines Day? Well come and take a look at the new releases and adorn your feet with lovely shoes and you will have a great chance of finding the ONE!! Smiles!!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tangled/117/96/21


My chat with Infiniti is below.

Perla:  Do you take custom orders for shoes?

Infiniti:  To an extent. I will do custom colors of most existing shoes. Custom orders of a completely new shoe, not so much, but I do consider all suggestions/ideas that customers have for a new shoe style.

Perla:  What made you decide to start designing shoes?

Infiniti:  I decided in 2007 to design shoes because I simply couldn't find anything that fit or looked right. Now with sculpties, rather than tortured tori, there are ankles and toes and all the sensual, seductive curves of a woman's foot. The possibilities are virtually endless so my drive to continue building is continuously fueled with new ideas.



Perla: Give us one word to describe you design style.

Infiniti:  "Mine."  I build for whatever mood I'm in, or whatever inspires me.  So all that is the essence of "me" is what comes through in the design process (and I use the word process loosely  lol).



New Release

New Release
Perla wearing LE Biker Boots




This is just a sample of the variety of shoes you can find at Mary Janes. She has everything from stilettos to boots, sandals, wedges and mores!!


So what are you waiting for? Come on down now and check out these sexy shoes!!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tangled/117/96/21







No comments:

Post a Comment