Friday, March 18, 2011

MOHNA LISA COUTURE

I had the honor of reviewing the Threaded Bare Lace Gown from Mohna Lisa Couture and my first impression was "Elegant,Exquisite and Enchanting" This gown is threaded with lace and silk and made me feel sexy. If I walked into a room the men and women would all pause!
Of course I adorned my feet with Mary Jane Shoes, Adorable in Black that can also be purchased in the store.
Women, if you want to feel sexy and have the soft fabrics embrace your skin then please check out the collections at Mohna Lisa Couture. Also there are Mary Jane Shoes to match practically every outfit on the 2nd floor of the store.
You will not be disappointed!!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/GOWNS/99/119/761



Where will Perla be next? A brief hint. designer interview, skins, jewelry and surprise sims!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment