Friday, September 24, 2010

The New Miss Costa Rica Sims 2011






Ravishing, Energetic, Intelligent, Giving, Nice are just a few words to describe Reign Congrejo, Miss Costa Rica Sims 2011. She is one of the most articulate, driven, talented women I have ever met. I first met Reign in 2008 when I originally came to Second Life. She was the very first person to hire me in SL as her personal assistant and this is something I will never forget. (I was such a Noob.loll..my avatar was omgg..lol.). We have maintained a close friendship and we chatted a bit about her being crowned Miss Costa Rica Sims 2011.

Perla:   How does it feel to be crowned Miss Costa Rica Sims 2011?
Reign:  Well I still can't believe it. I am numb and never expected it.
Perla:   You definitely worked hard for it as you do for everything that you want
Perla:   Did you cry?
Reign:   Omg yes...so much that i created a migraine. It's true!
Perla:   Did you drink a glass of wine?
Reign:  No, I logged off early and went to bed.
Reign:  Everyone has been great and very helpful. The competition was very tough. Very challenging questions.
Perla:  What was the most challenging question?
Reign:  When I was asked if I was a good role model and to had to answer on the spot.
Perla:   Well look at how much you have achieved. You are a designer, model. deliver babies( PHD in real life), work with Avenue, Avion  Cosmetics Rep, owner of Evolve and now Miss Virtual World Costa Rica.
Reign:  I go to newbie island a lot and give stuff out.
Perla:   Yes, you hired me when I was a newbie and I learned so much from you and had a successful business for a long time.
Reign:  I only give back what was afforded to me. I want to make a difference in lives.  There are some that are abused here and sometimes just lending an ear and open heart can change one persons life forever.
Perla:  Yes, I have cried on your shoulders many times over the past couple of years. You are an inspiration to  many to never give up on their dreams. Congrats again on your win and am sure we will be hearing much more about you in the coming months.
Reign:  Thank you, now go to bed it's late for you...lol.

Reign is an excellent example of what a person can achieve with determination and hard work. She encourages me and others to challenge themselves constantly and she is very down to earth. This interview made me cry a bit because of remembering all that I have accomplished since joining SL. Never give up on your goals and dreams.

Keep Smiling,
Perla Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment