Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sneak Peak of Items in the Fashion Freak 2 Hunt

Hello fellow hunters and fashionistas. This is going to be a great hunt and I am so excited to give you guys a sneak peak at some of the gifts from the hunt. The Fashion Freak Hunt 2 officially starts on Sept 15th and the starting point is at Shush http://slurl.com/secondlife/Saint%20Regis/196/113/27.


Knit Dress from Shush (store # 1) is sexy and form fitting. Perfect for that casual look or going out on the town with a group of friends.



Pretty Red heart face tattoo from DresseR! # 23. Also comes in black heart tattoo so sexy.


Ooh LaLa auTre # 46. This sexy boho dress makes me want to dance the night away. I think very soon I will own every dress in this store. hahahah.


This is a brief sneak peak of what you can find on this exciting hunt. More sneak peaks later as I just wanted to send out a little teaser to give you guys something to look forward to.

Remember the Fashion Freaks 2 Hunt Starts Sept. 15th and there are about 73 fabulous stores participating. Check my blog later for more pics and also check the FF2 blog http://fashionfreakssl.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment