Sunday, April 17, 2011

LOVECAT LOVERS!

Introducing LoveCat Thei, owner and designer of LoveCats! Her clothes range from Neko, to fantasy or formal wear this is the place to visit!

LoveCat White Tabby Skin
Criminal
Angel
SnakeSkin

White Tabby Skin (Perla goes Neko)

Perla: Hello LoveCat.
 It is my pleasure to have you as one of my designer spotlights on my blog. my blog goes out to a lot of feeds and has a high readership. Actually I have a waiting list but I love your clothe,the details and your experience.

LoveCat: Thank you so much for the huge compliment. I appreciate your taking the time to look at my shop and feature it.. it is really an honor.

Perla: What triggered you to start designing and did you have more of a Neko style in mind?

LoveCat:I actually began as a builder, and was into the neko style. I made some little odds and ends that I couldn't find for myself, boomers, ears, and tails. It started out as just for fun, but my friends pushed me to open a little store. It really took off quickly. I have always been interested in many styles, neko, fantasy and formal wear as well. I've been enjoying the opportunity to design for many different styles and genres.

Perla: How long has LoveCats been in business?
2 years ago this past February the first little shop opened. I started out with the little neko accessories, furniture and a couple of horrible outfits. I never intended to get into clothing but my customers enjoyed the few I made and pushed me to make more.. so I really changed directions. It was  a happy accident.

Perla: I often see a lot of Nekos around SL, not on regular sims but on roleplay sims. I am sure they would love this store.
If your store was in the midst of a fire and you could only grab one outfit, which outfit would you pick>
LoveCat: That would be very difficult. I think I would choose "Fallen"

Perla: Do you hire live models or have your own model group?
LoveCat:We hire models to work live in store, they become a part of the LoveCats family- we have our own model group.

Perla:Do you take custom orders?
LoveCat: I do not have the time for custom orders at this time, unfortunately.


Perla: Tell us something unique about yourself? Something off the wall.
In real life I was a vintage clothing dealer. I still have a passion for vintage and miss it a little but I enjoy immensely creating in sl. Besides clothing I love landscaping and creating immerse environments. I am really excited about the creative potential in sl.

Perla: Do  you have any upcoming shows?

Yes. We will be featured on MODA Fashion Spotlight on May 9 at 7:30 pm slt.
it can be watched at
http://www.Treet.tv, or an archived program will be at http://archive.treet.tv/programs/moda-fashion





Angel


Snakeskin 
 Perla:  Any last words?
LoveCat: There are many exciting changes coming at LoveCats in the future. I am enjoying designing for nekos, fairies, and the average sl girl. I think we truly have something for everyone and it will only get better :)

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day talking to me LoveCat. Please visit LoveCats as I am sure you wont be disappointed.!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/LoveCats%20Island/31/91/1001

1 comment: