Thursday, August 12, 2010

Congrats to the Winner of Guess the Hair!!

Terrilynn Carami sent the answer to the question " Where did I purchase the hair in the below picture? The answer was Kyoko's Hair Shop at White Well. She won 100L as promised and I plan to have more of these contests in the future.
My intent is for this to be a blog about my adventures in SL and to share some of my experiences as well of places of interests. I did previously have a blog 2 years ago titled  ":Online Love and Relationships" and actually still have people responding to my old posts. Hahahaha.. Well I will be writing an article in an upcoming Second Life magazine on this topic so keep your eyes open.
Ahh now my mind is drifting off to the thought of love. :-)
Congrats again
Terrilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment