Monday, August 9, 2010

Shopping for Shoe!!



Today a friend of mine asked me where to get some nice high heel shoes and as I looked through my inventory I came across VVB Shoes. It had been about a year since I visited her store so decided to pop in and Wowww Wowww. She has a lot of new designs and heels from 5" to 11 inches. The shoes have menus to change colors and are reasonably priced. Come and check it out and I am sure you wont be disappointed.


Here is a couple of pictures of me wearing the shoes. And no I am not a photographer. LOL..




2 comments:

  1. Will check this place out. Always looking for new shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stay away from those sim crashing lag hog Moody's. There are shoes that are just as good, for a fraction the price and low on lag.

    ReplyDelete