Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Custom Skins At The Powder Room

On Monday I had an itch in my pocket to spend some of my Lindens and decided to visit Maritima, Inc Sim for a bit of shopping therapy. The mall is wonderful, has nice shops and great designers.
At the time I was looking to get a custom skin made and visited the Powder Room and had the pleasure of meeting Fleur Orchid. I explained in detail my request for my custom skin and she was very helpful and had my skins ready in 24 hours. Woww..Woowww..Take a look at the pictures below of my 2 new skins!

Fleur is fabulous and very professional. If you are looking for a custom skin then pop into her store and she will hook you up !



Here is the link to her store Powder Room and also Maritima, Inc. Wonderful shops, nice atomosphere and awswome designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment