Saturday, August 21, 2010

Vanity Hud by Avion

I am always looking for new products and huds to make things easier when I am getting dressed. Well I stumbled upon the Vanity Hud that is a cosmetic tool allowing users  to customize their mascara, hair dye, face lighting and many other items. All of this can be done at the push of a button...Wowww..is all I can say. This is a very innovative product and below are a couple of pictures I took of me just changing my mascara. There will be future posts as I start experimenting with the other features.


Here is the landmark to the Avion Cosmetics HQ. Go take a look at all that this hud can do. There will be a lot of buzz around this product in the coming weeks during the promotional campaign.  Of course my pictures are raw and unedited as I wanted to take a couple of quick snapshots.

Wonder what Perla Rae will be up to next? Stay tuned for more news of the places I visit , my thoughts on a variety of subjects a few contests and surprises.

Avion Cosmetics HQ
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Angels%20of%20Desire/196/168/25