Saturday, October 16, 2010

Interview with Raven Pennyfeather, Owner and Designer of Rfyre

I had the pleasure of getting the opportunity to interview one of the most talented designers of SL. Read below for my chat with Raven Pennyfeather, Owner of Rfyre.


Perla: I would like to ask the exact pronunciation of your store name.? Is it Frye or R- Fire... or Rye. I have heard it pronounced many ways .


Raven: Thanks for asking the correct pronunciation is (Our-Fire) meaning an artist's fire/drive/desire to create.

Perla: Tell me a little about your shop and the types of clothing your designs?

Raven:  Our clothing and isle is all about the artistry. Providing the highest quality in design, emphasizing a touch dark elegance and ranges from ancient realms to futuristic attire.


Perla:  I remember a year ago I purchased the Nightwatch outfit and it did not fit my shape properly and you were kind enough to make one to custom fit my shape. Is this something you do regularly or did I luck up and catch you at the right time ?:-)


Raven: Our customers are our life-line and as such are extremely important. They are the ones who support the brand and as such deserve the same quality in service as we place into the work.


Perla: I have never seen a shop that has such a variety of clothing styles. What inspired you to create so many different types of clothing in one store?


Raven: As I have indicated in the past my inspirations comes from so many places and varied interests. They are also derived from some of our wonderful customers who take the time to send along suggestions with inspirational images and words.


Perla:  Do you model your clothes for the ads or do you have Rfyre models?

Raven: All of the above, lol. Most recently we had the pleasure to feature some of BOSL's finest modeling talent in our willow release and it was a joy and privilege working with them.


Miaa

Geila
Mimmi
Perla:  I notice you design clothes for men and women. This is a great place for couples to come and shop together. Something for everyone.



Raven: Always. I love designing for both sexes and for the longest time men were under-represented here in SL.


Perla: . Do you have any fashion shows in the works?



Raven: Yes as a matter of fact. We are currently working with The Opium Fashion Agency for their Opium Tales- Circus of The Damned event scheduled for Oct 29th at 6pm and Oct 30 at noon


Perla: Is there anything additional you would like to say?


Raven: Just to thank you so much for your interest in RFyre and to express my gratitude at having such a great opportunity to share the love of my work with you and your readers.



Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to chat with me. I have been a fan of your shop for a very long time. Looking forward to see your future releases.

Perla in Glam Goth IV

Glam Goth IV Black Leather
http://slurl.com/secondlife//98/176/24

1 comment: