"Finesmith Jewelry style about...." a challenging styling contest held every week at FRIDAY mornings 9amslt. The contest will run for 10 weeks and every week there's one unique theme that will test your creative stylings! Research the fashion and art styles using exclusively the Jewelries from Finesmith Jewelry. Create that one breath taking look that will take you to the finals. Interpret the theme into your own vision and let's see it on the runway.
How to be a part of the FINESMITH JEWELRY STYLE ABOUT..
1. Join the Finesmith group and be one of the followers of the blog and be updated for the latest release/new collections.
2. During styling, wear at least one item from Finesmith Jewelry. the rest of the styling to your choice
(you may wear other designers jewelry as well, we support our fellow designers- its all about style) .
3. The Finesmith Jewelry style about... will be judged by designers, agency owners, photographers and more. Its a good exposure to all aspiring models to shine on the runway.
4. Every week there will be a theme. every Friday at 9amslt
research the subject and style the perfect outfit.
October 29: 4th week- Surrealism
November 5: 5th week- Classic
November 12: 6th week- Avante Garde
November 19: 7th week- fetish
November 26: 8th week- white
December 3: 9th week- contemporary
December 10: 10th week- Fashion Icon
December 17: 11 th week Final week theme to be announced ( all the 10 winners will compete with each other in this week)
5. In a NC write your styling description and what inspired you to create that style. Put in your modeling resume and rename the card (Example: Finesmith style about...- Yula Finesmith)
Send your NCs to YULA FINESMITH until 6AM every friday. No NC no chance to show your styling on the runway.
Also you have got to come and check out the Disturbia and Chloe's Hallucination Collection. Hmm...These are some good pieces to use for that Surreal look!!
Yula once again you have out done yourself. This collection is sizzling hawt!!
Come check our all the fine collections at Finesmith's!!!